Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week ending March 14

Week 20

Unless I write it in the bath?

I feel refreshed and deeply tired simultaneously.

What if when I said "Just for you," she believed me?

I wonder if more stress helps.

I need to be busier and less disciplined.

This notebook has two front covers.

I'm calling that please it's so hard to relax.

Nobody is happy because they don't have a home.

I was feeling sexual shame and so I bought a vibrator.

A list of things that are hard to do in yoga.

A list of things to buy in bulk.

A postcard from Micah and a library receipt.

Maybe the point is not to stop expressing but to stop having something to express.

Its not real if I can see through it.

Gossiping as a trying to pin reality down and define it.

What will I do with the rope?

Track 5 is quieter.

You can't trust situations and what they are, and will they get away from you.

All these papers with numbers on them. And all this shame,