Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week Ending April 11

Week 24

Maybe jugglers.

because I woke with a headache which I still have

, especially if I am making porridge.

I'm writing sentences with exclamation marks because I am faking it.

So. Another telepathic event.

If she is what I think she is,

But I prefer the first meaning.

If you can concentrate in the SF library, you can concentrate anywhere.

Europeans say wee-fee instead of wigh-fie

I tend to think I'm full just because I get an endorphin rush.

Not thinking things through enough.

I IMAGINE WE ARE MYSTICAL CREATURES, WE ARE FAUNS, OR MERMAIDS.

it looked like the walls were crashing.

Wanted to do something useful with all that peace.

a current life reincarnation

a prayer for the 70,000

I feel like I'm going to the airport.

a day for breakthroughs

Voluntary severance

A somewhat 5-8 sentence long conversation that went nowhere.

Overheard: "That was some good water."

I've been shaking all day.

Remembering this song on headphones.

I think my squash is about ready.