Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 28

Week ending May 16


I will never get enough sleep.

If I had normal time to occupy.

Bargaining with dreams.

Go read what I wrote, it's funny.

I've forgotten the lyric or she is after someone else
and this this is what wants me.

The misery of sitting.

Then my phone buzzed and woke me up.

Wish I had something I never returned.

Cannon fodder
a kind of crepuscular lethargy
as if overnight he had surreptitiously gained twenty pounds
Mickey, like the mouse
history, which is a simple whore
retronourished


I probably didn't say the right things.

The coffee tastes weird but maybe its the soymilk.

Tomorrow everything ends.

I admitted to doing something very bad today.

A narrative film is not like a narrative poem.

I have to figure out a way to not feel what I'm feeling.

What is too dramatic and what is not dramatic enough?