Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week 34

Week ending June 27

Drank 3 glasses of wine, and ate a cream puff.

Because happiness is not in me.

"Call me no longer Naomi"

I clapped 59 times.

Three hearts glued together so I tore the top two off.

There is nothing predictable.

What we could have done together, I did alone.

Johnson's Baby Shampoo smell.

It is hard to express my feelings.

dwi pada.

Should eat more nectarines.

Yuppie ranting: "I get up early in the morning to make my money, how about you?"
Homeless person ranting: "When you look into the mirror what do you see?"

Adagio becomes adagietto.

So I was waiting for the conversation to end.

My butterfly and Jack Spicer's butterfly duking it out.

All my despairs, my own fault.

If this were a lullaby.

I told God he was funny.

The bells are ringing.