Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week 40

Week ending August 8

Not even sure what I'm supposed to be processing.

I love how I think my way out of a depression.

Discovering a silver watch.

"I believe in the rising window."

Everything discolored.

Jersey knit sheets.

Honeymoon is over.

Based on my recent non-interest in my previous self, pretty sure my future self will be completely uninterested in this present self.

In the giving away mood.

Even though what's going to happen is not what's going to happen.

I could be happy with simply ice cream.

The typewriter is a harpsichord.

Despair covers everything.

If we talked about it, maybe it would dissipate.

Keep forgetting when my appointments are.

Hope of a future hope.

A love letter misinterpreted as ordinariness.

If a cup of tea could change your life.