Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 43

Week ending August 29

I unplugged last night.

It feels too simple and I want it to be more complex.

My doctor is named Heidi and has a braid.

All day obsessed with John Wieners, want to plaster pictures of him poster sized all over my room, like a movie star, which he kind of is.

the reason women always need to talk and men never do is

Lazy people annoy me because my own laziness annoys me.

I try to think of suicide and I cannot.

Worry prevents things from happening but fear makes them happen.

Corpse pose dream of finding a bucket full of stars.

I wanted sunflower seeds but bought boston baked beans.

Reading exist as exit.

A list of projects.

And he kept saying dirty ass bitch over and over.

A feeling like the frog is listening.

I don't want to know it and want to keep it new forever.

Maybe I'm just *walking* through hell. And where is Virgil?