Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week 46

Week ending September 19

A voice says don't write that!

Pluto's gone straight.

They are doing so through disempowerment.

They will say you are talking too fast.

The consciousness it takes to know what would hurt someone else.

Ate tofu mixed with meat and vegetables.

in the cold Sunset rain, nostalgia for

The window is almost completely shut.

Wide awake at midnight.

Why would you get out of rehab and go to a wedding?

Two matches; Or, things I'm going to burn.

The reason for something is much less interesting than the fact of said something's existence, which tells you everything you need to know.

Maybe the heat will pop it.

I'll never have to go to Walgreens again.

So he created himself in me.

Weight 124, heartbeat 79, blood pressure 100/66, temperature 98.1.

Wish I had an orange.

I woke up at 5:45 AM & I felt like they were watching me & I should just leave.

My suitcase was as light as a feather.

List of Almost Faintings.

Wiener's The Windows