Sunday, September 6, 2009

Week 44

Week ending September 5

"Do your practice and all is coming."

Beauty is ethical.
Debt is a form of violence.

Meditated for a long time and feel like a snail.

Saw a bright blue cone, neon blue.

Oakland is good for remembering dreams.

I hope it is the solution
as I want it to be the solution and to never go back.

I guess I'll just wait for it to go into my brain and I'll die.

I always feel like Lurch in the Addams Family, shaking my head
in disbelief and annoyance.

I'm wearing my butterfly shirt, symbolizing lost souls.

And then I realized if I'm fast forwarding through a movie,
maybe I should just turn it off.

Dreamt of the Tin Man, and I was trying to find him a heart.
Maybe I'm always Diana Ross in my subconscious.

An overzealous beginning leads to a leaden ending.

I want fried okra.

(straddled across a park bench)

she decided to let them have their personality

How aesthetics commingles with social mores.