Sunday, December 14, 2008

Week ending December 13

Week 7

Realizing this is what I've come from and what made me.

I remember running with Ginger.

The story of my father:

A memory of being depressed in this particular weather
makes this particular weather seem to be of depression itself.

This was the first dead end we've ever reached.

He grimaced in his way.

If there's nothing to do why are you doing it?

I believe in myriadity.

Because of the snowflake rule.

The character said this is like the house you will have.

A list of my vacation failures.

And instead of related to movement, travel, being on the road, it is a stationary running – standing absolutely still and the energy that can be contained in absolute stillness.

Not sure if I should lie down or keep writing.

A list of my cold symptoms' progression.

"The business of acknowledging the sea."