Sunday, December 21, 2008

Week ending December 20

Week 8

Predetermining loses.

A list of Goodwill finds.

He says his life is changed.

My ears are ringing.

It looked weird so I didn't eat it.

Texans always want to fight and clear the air.

I want to paint my nails and I don't want to paint my nails.

How my narrative returns.

"beginning dump of physical memory"

Or is all religion merely a secularism overlaid onto spirituality?

That my way of making do has become the thing I cling to.

Dreamt of a house. I always dream of a house.

Or if I am happy to be sad.

I can't get away but that doesn't seem to be the question.

A list of things you can do in a building with no purpose.

A list of possible chapbooks embedded in this diary.

A list of things I need to do on the computer.

NPR says that the word solstice means "the sun standing still."