Sunday, December 28, 2008

Week ending December 27

Week 9

What is broken is in my way.

My predictions for 2008.

I might be remembering the wrong thing or replacing a false memory over the real one that I can't remember or because I can't remember.

Connection between banking adjustments and yoga ones.

No decision was ever made yet we change course anyway.

I must be the cow.

Someone asking Jon Waters for a pardon.

I need to have nightmares for a poetry project.

I will be sad when it's done.

This is the last page of the notebook that lasted only exactly two months.

Something to do with becoming a star and a bleeding fire which does not hurt.

(Vol. II)

Maybe words only limit because no word exists for this place that I dreamt of and so I have to come up with an approximation that is not quite right.

Definitions necessarily limit.