Monday, February 16, 2009

Week ending February 14

Week 16

And it was like wandering through a city or country you lived in years and years ago.

If I were of a mystical bent, or if I was into number symbolism, I would be very curious indeed.

Plutosofia

Maybe it was a part of a nightmare, but it is a nightmare that is my actual life.

And maybe that is what I want to say to myself.

The confidence to say things very precisely.

It is the last aspect of that fear that will be defeated.

Why do I always dream of cows?

The only thing that's a matter of life or death, is life or death literally.

Why do I write things like that down?

As long as the question remains unanswered or is vaguely answered.

This relay race of fermatas.

Giving up my bias.

Maybe there is nothing my psyche has to tell me.

Mutability a strength.