Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week ending February 7

Week 15

Where we are going is unclear but there are blankets and teddybears and boxes.

Replacement emotions.

How stress evaporates the memories of dreams.

A list of all my current writing projects.

Trying to think about the idea of beginninglessness and it is freaking me out.

Or, existence never began, but time did.

Scalapino: "Later, I had a logic of dis-placement by which I lived as writing."

I don't know if a change is coming to me or I'm coming to a change.

Questioning if consciousness is an invention of nature because nature abhors a vacuum?

Have I ever written in red before?

Private writing vs public writing, and private living vs public living.

Those few who are hyper-conscious and seem to get off on reality itself.

At least I had a context so that when she read the line "daughters will have to fuck him in other ways", I didn't completely go ewww.

Overheard: "It's ricey and grassy at the same time."

And so I feel invisible and like I am the unspoken.

I was suspended in this fermata of strength.

But maybe in that context it was a compliment.

...and does the English language not have a word for this or do we just want to insist on Russian imagery?

"when in the absence of earthquakes"

A choppy pseudo-robotic tone of voice, but the language forces it.

I imagine myself doing same, but wouldn't.

"Not only do I not like objects, I am afraid of them."