Saturday, November 15, 2008

Week Ending November 15

Week 3


People help so much.

I didn't have a pipe because I don't have a pipe.

Only problem with today is.

I feel too tired to write but wish I had a butterfly pen.

Inanimate spiritualities.

I look branded.

A weird preciseness.

The most not light a light can be.

A very minor long term earthquake?

He is making us whole through our parts.

Found my monocular.

Not In Order.

The thinking needs to stop.

Sign: "Please Let Others Enjoy Reading."

"When you grow up your heart dies."

Trying to decide whether to make coffee or go get coffee.

There is one very long word - if I could remember it I could remember my dream - but I can't remember it.

In the past, the past was the present, which we sometimes forget.

A cinnamon accident.

My suspense in suspense.

Seeing a small feather inside a crevice.

This is not today.

We were all artists and had easels.

Overheard: "It's about time we had a natural disaster."

I don't think there is anything you can do about flying cardboard.

Email: "Phishing, vishing, and now 'smishing'."

Overheard: "Sometimes you've got to be bad to be good."

My favorite public spaces type situation.

It's not like God meant for me not to do laundry.

Either baby diapers - shrimp - or barf.

Took a xanax after, not before, as I should have.

Overheard: "I think I see your window."