Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week ending January 10

Week 11

A post-sunrise sunshine hitting the blinds.

In the big of a middle depression.

How girls want to be pretty at all costs. How girls like to hurt themselves too.

When you wander from neighborhood to neighborhood not doing anything particular but feeling successful at yr day anyway.

You can't see anything from the hallway.

It's not a wonderful practice for me and not awful.

But also at its core it is mine and so I don't think frivolous after all.

& am I splitting myself in two never deciding on one or the other, and trying to do both?

A whole line of bartenders behind the bar, laughing.

"Put on a smile!"

But that there's nothing wrong with him, it is just for maintenance.

I guess feminism goes all over.

Overheard: "I don't give a fuck about Obama! I don't give a fuck about Obama! I don't give a fuck about Obama!"

There's peanut butter and jelly, and apple slices.

A list of end of the month bills.

Work writings pasted in.

It was just a matter of surviving my body.

I want to ask why suffering makes us lucky.

I need a different after dinner snack.

The one reason that the tenderloin is better than mission.