Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week ending January 24

Week 13


The other reading irony right now,

Ew, its in the water.

There will be activities later and someone will feed me.

A list of things I think about while meditating.

In the copying out it is somehow mine.

I have an error in my body.

How easily "it" changes to "them.

My nostalgia shot down.

I said "my what?"

A pink thank you card with owls, from Arielle.

And its only because money is an abstraction.

Is Day Book the word for Diary in boy-speak?

Overheard: "She needs to get a real private detective."

"She's going to be the counterpoint. We're trying to find a real counterpoint."

Fridays are so interminably exhausting.

If you could have poetry, why would you have anything else?

We are now in 1966.

Pages and pages of numbers.

Have to get a box though.

Duncan says: "The outrage of the war is the war's own way of taking over our minds." (Letter 384)

Realizing I may have been wrong, but then realizing I actually am right.