Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week ending January 17

Week 12

Started crying in the preface.

Car chase scene in which nothing is being chased.

essays. With linebreaks.

My system has stalled but the internet is fine.

"If you're real you better tell me right now."

"Please say hello to me."

& so no ink til Wednesday.

A list of what I did on the weekend.

Finally an acknowledgment that I exist.

Everything looks displaced, like I am in the wrong reality.

Maybe there is a type of despair that comes as an ending to despair.

The tarot card Four of Cups.

So inward looking, not seeing.

Don't know what I dreamt last night but everything was lined up neatly in rows and there were a lot of them.

Wanted to give him something to eat but then I was so hungry I ate everything.

I love entering a darkened kitchen.

Calculations at left.

I'm definitely having anxiety about this movie about anxiety not being anxiety but about it being your superhero powers.

A list of emails I sent.

I never drank my tea.

My library receipt.

Sexuality is so frightening sometimes.

I didn't know what to say to her after that.

If you hurt someone's feelings that is a small step towards killing them.

I just always want to be reading poetry.

My new reading schedule.

Letter of apology from the poetry zine staff.

I know I'm sick because I don't even want chocolate.

"You think that might be enough carrots?"

I wish and hope that one day it just goes away.